Date(s) - Monday, June 17, 2013 - Wednesday, June 19, 2013
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Final Cut Pro X is a revolutionary video editing application that makes it possible for beginners and seasoned professionals to achieve stunning results. This three-day, hands-on course teaches students to perform basic editing functions while becoming familiar with the user interface. Start with basic video editing techniques and work all the way through Final Cut Pro’s powerful advanced features. Students work with dramatic real-world media to learn the practical techniques used daily in editing projects.
Who Should Attend
This class is designed for anyone looking to edit professional-quality video with Final Cut Pro X and who prefers hands-on and interactive instruction to best explore its functionality.
What You Will Learn
- Creating Smart Collections to organize media based on metadata and keywords.
- Using the Magnetic Timeline for an exceptionally fast, fluid new way to edit.
- Combining multiple elements into a single Compound Clip.
- Finetuning clips in the timeline with the Precision Editor.
- Comparing alternate shots from a collection of clips with just a click using auditions.
- Applying effects, transitions and retiming clips.
- Finishing and final output.
|General Public||$1000 – includes training book and exam|
|SU Faculty, Staff & Students||$750 – includes training book and exam||Register|
|Newhouse Faculty& Staff||Contact Jason Kohlbrenner (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.|
If you have any questions please send an email to email@example.com.